1 8oz container of baby bella mushrooms sliced (or regular portabella)
About 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons butter
2-3 cloves garlic minced
Salt and Pepper to taste
~1/4 cup of heavy cream
- In a medium skillet on medium high heat, melt butter and saute garlic.
- Add in mushrooms and stir continuously until soft. About 5-10 minutes
- Slow stir in the cream until you reach a gravy like consistency. The sauce will thicken after you add in the cheese. You can always add more cream after adding the cheese to get the consistency you want.
- Add in Parmesan cheese and continue stirring.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper to taste. (I usually don't add any more salt b/c the cheese is enough)
Serve over pasta, chicken, or rice. I have used this as a sauce with linguine and sauteed shrimp and garlic. Delicious!