3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2 stick of butter
1 cup of Romano Cheese
4 tablespoons of heavy cream
Cooked spaghetti noodles
1 cup of bread crumbs (homemade in a food processor or store bought)
Salt and Pepper
1 16 oz can of tomato sauce
Parmesan cheese to top pasta
- Set up 2 shallow dishes with the following in each: Scrabled eggs for dip, bread crumbs and Romano cheese mixed
- Slice the chicken breasts half wise to make it into two thin pieces. Use a meat pounder (flat side) to flatten chicken to about 1/4 inch. Season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper
- Coat the chicken with flour. (I usually just put the flour in a large ziplock bag and give it a good shake to coat all chicken).
- Coat each chicken piece with egg, then cover with the bread crumb mixture
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and add about 1 tablespoon of butter to coat skillet. Add chicken pieces to skillet and cook about 5 min on each side or until it is lightly golden brown. Juice a bit of lemon on each side of the chicken.
- Heat up tomato sauce in a small saucepan. Add in cream until it reaches an orange color.
- Serve chicken with a side of spaghetti with sauce and sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the pasta.