Focaccia and Eggs Breakfast

My version of Empire Cafe's Focaccia and Eggs.  Totally the same thing!
Feeds 4

Ingredients:
Sliced Focaccia or Ciabiatta Bread (4)
6 Scrambled Eggs
8 slices of thick bacon, cut into pieces
6 fresh basil leaves chopped
2 tablespoons of tomato sauce
2 Roma tomatoes diced
Shredded Mozzarella cheese for topping

Directions:

  1. Toast the bread slices in the oven at 200F for about 5-7 min
  2. Spread a thin layer of tomato sauce over each slice of bread
  3. Mix the eggs and bacon pieces and top bread with it
  4. Top each slice with some tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella
I wish I had a picture but I will make this soon and post it.  Trust me, I feel as I have uncovered Empire Cafe's recipe and it is exactly the same.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheesecake Factory Copycat Crusted Chicken Romano

Crawfish, Sausage, and Shrimp Etouffee

Better than Cracker Barrel Chicken and Dumplings