2 salmon filets
3 slices of bread
2 teaspoons of oregano
1 teaspoon thyme
1/2 teaspoon of dried parsley or 5 sprigs of fresh parsley
2 tablespoons of Dijon Mustard
2 tablespoons of melted butter
1 tablespoon of butter
Large stove to oven skillet
Make the bread crumbs:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a food processor put in the bread and spices. Pulse until all mixed. Add in half of the melted butter and pulse. Keep adding butter until you get a good consistency like wet sand.
- Spread out the bread crumbs on a foil lined aluminum pan and toast in oven for about 3-5 minutes
- Take the bread crumbs out of the oven. Salt and Pepper the filets and lightly brush each salmon filet with mustard. Don't forget the sides too!
- Heat up a large skillet on medium high heat and add ~ 1 tablespoon of butter. Place in salmon filet and cook for about 2 minutes flesh side up.
- Remove from heat and flip salmon over. Coat each filet generously with bread crumbs.
- Place skillet in the oven and cook the salmon for about 10 minutes and enjoy!